1 ½ cups Nutella
7 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup flour
Vanilla ice cream for garnish
Let’s Get Cooking
- Preheat oven to 356 degrees.
- Grease and flour a pan.
- Place 14 Tbsp of Nutella in bain marie and add the butter, melted.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with sugar until the mixture is foamy and clear.
- Transfer the Nutella to the bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add flour and incorporate until the dough is homogeneous.
- Place the dough in the pan and use two spoons to form small spheres with the remaining Nutella.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the top of the brownies crack yet the center is still humid.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream on top.
Click here for original recipe source.